Weekly Deals

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From what I can tell, we Devis with Babies are a stylish bunch. At least sometimes, when we feel like being stylish...! But we also know that being fashionable isn't as important as paying our mortgages and avoiding dirty looks from the bursar at the preschool. Sometimes I forget about the great stores I used to frequent all the time that are "on-trend" without being heavy on the wallet. Call it "mommy brain" or the feeling that I've outgrown a certain genre--either way, re-visiting oldies but goodies can yield great results. Check out what I found in the sale section at Urban Outfitters. Bonus: Nothing is above $20!

A little bit ethnic, and still totally classic: Gold, enameled hoops.

I think Kirsten Dunst owns these Annie hall sunglasses .

A multilple-strand glass necklace is complete on point for the layered jewelry trend all over the runways.

I might have accidentally already bought these gold triple filigree earrings.

Perfect evening purse, perfect price.

I'm a sucker for modern crochet--and this capelet would dress up the simplest of outfits.

A great, versatile dress to layer under a long cardigan.

For more ideas from places you may have forgotten about, check out:

-Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. You won't believe how luxe the clothes look--and how low the prices are.

-Delia's. If the accessories look like they came right off the floor at Bloomingdales--it's because the same designers do Bloomingdale's in-house label.

-Free People. Get a lot of boho chic for not a lot of boho money.
0 comments:
Post a Comment